Thursday, November 5, 2009

To Ka Tini & Abg Bujang....

~~~Though I have to say firstly,~~~


I am truly & deeply sorry that I have missed your wedding...however..to make up for it, heres a post dedicated to you both...love you both...



really have enjoyed the time that I have spent with you both...























































Abg Bujang with his beloved Ka Tini




































My favourite picture...






~~~~~~~~~~ Adek & Ameng ~~~~~~~~~~















Majlis Berbadak~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


















~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The Wedding~~~~~~

















Photos taken by gamblang.blogspot.com
and shooter-instinct.blogspot.com
Make up done by mimiazlyn.blogspot.com

With that, I would like to wish to the both of you happiness and understanding, hope both of you will always be together till the end of your lives...you both are a great match and are wonderful together...

To my dear readers, hope you enjoy the pictures and do leave a comment or two in the chatbox..cheers~

No comments: