Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My 2nd Love Upgraded

To those who havent seen my car,

Its a Hilux Vigo, Model 2008, 3000cc, intercooler turbo and its a 4x4 vehicle..




Firstly I had installed eight blue bullet lights which are located at the bottom of the car on both sides..
































Then I had added a led tube light on the inside of the bumper..
















Then I have added a few more other lights...especiallly brightened the lights under my car..and added a few more blue LED lights to my bumper and chenged ..also a new addition is my sportlight...This was done around June - July Period...

















Took this picture from the rear window






However during, August - September, I had a few more lightings added though this time around was on the interior...




Here are pics from the sides of the car,

where I have added flowing white led lights to all four doors,

Its actually both for show & safety...













Here are pictures of the inside lighting where I have added some LED lights to give a cool feel...


This pictures shows the lighting of the roof light and also the back lights.















These pictures shows the effect of the lights which are installed at the back seat area.






These picture shows the LED lights installed on the sides of the back seat area...








Although I have added a few new lightings on the car last month, but I havent had the time to take any pictures, especially now it is at the workshop to be repainted due to some deep scratches..so actually had to remove some of the lights...so just haveto wait till its done and there just might be a few additions or changes...we'll see how it goes...

Hope you enjoyed the pictures, do leave a comment or two in the chat box..Cheers~

No comments: