Saturday, November 21, 2009

2nd Love..ready?

Dear readers,

The last few days, I have been busy with my normal daily routine...though I also took the time to get my Hilux ready for the upcoming car show at Seria.

For those, who are not aware, today, the 22nd of November 2009, there will be a BSP Charity Carnival where there will also be a car show. The festival will start of around 9am till around 4pm, while the car show will start from 10am onwards.

And my hilux, is in her first car show...due to my cousin, ka eyah, is one of the organisers for the event, I was able to register and informed early for the show..though I know, I wont be able to compete for any prizes..but if it was a night show..I know I'll be able to contend for the top three...

Here are a sneak peek of some of the new installations i did to my Hilux, for the show tomorrow...














































































The festival will start at 9am till 4pm, while the car show will start 10am onwards, with my car on show. However, eventhough the event finishes early, ill be around in kb till 7-8pm for those who would like to see my car at night, do drop by the ogdc charity carnival and have a look around to support the cause... cheers~

No comments: