Monday, November 16, 2009

BIBD vs BSP Netball Friendly

On the 10th of November,

Takaful BIBD had a freindly match of Netball with the reigning champs, BSP Netball Team. Please note, it is both Male & Female teams.


Although I have to say I was in Takaful BIBD's Male team, it is a fun sport to begin with but however on the sweat out meter from a scale of 10, I would say its a 5.

No offence to the ladies, however for me, who is used to be sweating it out at the gym, jogging, playing squash...It is some sort of aerobics for me, but it is fun. I didnt mind the training though, as it actually helped me to develop & stretch more of my muscle while I was on my rest days from the gym.

Anyhow, the Friendly between TBIBD & BSP, though I dont remmember the results..but one thing was clear...

TBIBD Female vs BSP Female
TBIBD Mixed vs BSP Mixed
TBIBD Male vs BSP Male
TBIBD Female vs BSP Female
TBIBD Male vs BSP Male
TBIBD Mixed vs BSP Mixed

We lost all of the matches...but the thing is, esp for the males, were all total beginners. While the whole of BSP team, are the reigning Brunei netball champs.

Here are some pictures of the matches...











































A TBIBD Manager & TBIBD netball captain, standing side by side holding the
commemorative plaque...Cheers~

No comments: