Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Ebaying???

I have to say one thing, Ebay is addictive...

For one, I have ordered and purchased quite a few items from Ebay...And though I wanted to try first, was only to drag to purchase few other items...And after 2-3 weeks of waiting..my first batch of items finally arrived...Arrived around the 24th of October 2009







here are the cards that the items have arrived in Brunei







The packages that arrived in Brunei...






While here are the pictures of the items that have arrived:








Shhh! Items for Norza aka Tinkerbell







White 6x Small Strobe lights for Hilux


Flashing blue lights that follows the beats of music...





White 4x Strobe lights for Hilux Grill
(This were the items that I have already installed on Hilux that I havent taken a picture of)








To Tinkerbelle, hope you can see my hint to your parcel...

To my dear readers, hope you enjoyed the pictures, if you have any questions regarding ebay just text me at the chat box..cheers~

No comments: