Thursday, April 9, 2009

A Thursday

Today, the 9th of April 2009,

After work, I dropped by to meet Aunt CQ (Chilli Queen) & Co (Big Boss & Kimchi), at their residence to drop off a few items. While I was in the area, a few things got my attention a nice view of a open field with a good view facing to Rimba Area,





















Blur effect








an apartment which has a very cosy welcome area,





























Then though the area is well populated and cars are always are passing by, however a sports complex...which is supplied by the Brunei's Government where vandalism has been done to the a once beautiful building.























































In my say, graffiti is an art, if it is being done for good use, however if when happens on buildings of other's property including the damaged done then it is vandalism, one should be taking care of other's property rather than destroying.....

After leaving the location, I went on my way home, where on the way I had a quick tour of the rimba area for some scenery shots...





















Rimba Mosque









































































The new highway road linking rimba highway & Berakas road






























The view infront of the Terunjing Termites Home











Finally our humble home...









I hope dear readers, you have enjoyed the pictures & the trip with me...

Cheers...

No comments: