Friday, January 30, 2009

Bored? Try Singing...

During the days while our beloved mother is in U.S. attending courses and seminars, myself, terunjing termites & King Joe, improved our vocals during those boring & lonely nights with singing a.k.a Karoake. Below are a few of my favourite songs which between myself & King Joe have sung over & over again.

And I Love Her - Beatles
All My Loving - Beatles
All Night Long - Lionel Ritchie
Another Day in Paradise - Phil Collins
Bed of Roses - Bon Jovi
Careless Whisper - Wham
Casablanca - Berti Higgins
Do You Want to Know a Secret - Beatles
Dust in the Wind - Kansas
Even the Nights are Better - airsupply
Every Breath you Take - Sting
Hello - Lionel Richie
Hotel California - eagles
Johnny B. Goode - Chuck Berry
Killing Me Softly - Roberta Flack
Me & Mrs. Jones - Billy Paul
Michele - Beatles
My Way - Frank Sinatra
Oh Carol - Neil Sedaka
Rhythm of the rain - Cascades
Right Here Waiting for you - Jesus Jones
Still Loving you - Scorpions
Soldier of fortune - Deep Purple
Stuck on you - Lionel Richie
Still got the blues - Gary Moore
Suddenly - Billy Ocean
Tears In heaven - Eric Clapton
Words - Bee Gees
Winds of Change - Scorpion
Wonderful Tonight - Eric Clapton
Yesterday - Beatles
You took my heart away - Michael Learns To Rock
Youre my everything - Santa Esmeralda

With that enjoy the music, if your not a fan of singing try just listening to this classic songs.

Cheers....

No comments: