Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My Special Day Today

As of Today, the 8th of July 2009,

I have moved on another year in my chapter of life..becoming 22..As the morning rolls it all feels as any other day, where there were greetings from those who knows. As the afternoon approaches, I had lunch with Tinkerbell, with nothing special planned and enjoyed just having lunch and chatted with my loved one..With her surprising myself with a cute little chocolate cake...
Even in the afternoon, everything went on smoothly as an ideal day at work...As I reached home at around 5.30 or so, I went into my room as my usual routine and went out only to realise there was something on the bed...with princess termite asking me how I liked the present and only to be shocked by...

a bouquet of blue roses, a white teddy and a small balloon.




















As I took a quick shower and stepped out of the room, I was blind folded to be brought to our TV room for a surprise, though it is as I expected, a birthday cake, but the story behind it and the cake itself surprised me...






















After I blew off the candles and admired the cake a few minutes, the cake went back to the freezer as we went out for our usual dinner celebration....


























































































































Once done, we went back to our place to enjoy my birthday cake, and the story behind it was that my dearest Tinkerbell, actually did all the trouble to buy the cake and sent it to my house to leave it with my family and to surprise me...all before lunch...:)
























































































With that huge thanks to my beloved Tinkerbell for making a wonderful, surprised and great birthday...Love you always...and Thanks to all my friends & family for the greetings especially in facebook...Cheers~

No comments: