Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Birthday

Birthdays,



Birthdays is a special day for one where you would be celebrating the day you were born always with your family & friends. It comes and go, every year one gets older, wiser & more experienced. Some birthdays, you just want to forget and yet some will always stay with till your old with grandkids...Some are so special that you will never want to forget & remembers it almost everyday...

For one, as I do this post, it keeps reaching closer & closer to 12 midnight, whereby it'll be 8th July soon. As for those who have not known it yet, tomorrow is my special day...Im turning 22...Hm..I have a secret wish...well now it wont be anymore though...


I have to say though not many know this but for myself, my one wish that for so many years that I keep to myself is not anything special but just to actually have both of my parents side to gather together just for one night. Hm...but maybe in the future i'll make this wish come true b myself...well never know what will happen...

for now, a simple birthday is good enough for me, nothing special just with tinkerbell n d family in a day is satisfaction guaranteed...cheers~

No comments: