Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Blu3dream3r's Photoshoot~

On 22nd of November,

the night of the OGDC charity carnival, Iwas called up around 7pm by Cypawl for the photoshoot of my car, whereby Tiburon Team was also there after a photoshoot of one of the cars...anyhow, this post is solely dedicated to Cypawl & my hilux...

Just a quick story line, from Pandan 2, I went to an unknown location in normal conditions...Lightings were not on...and upon arriving the area, I switched off my headlights & sportlights...and turned on my "night" lights...Here is the finishing photos by Big Bro Cypawl of Cypawl173@blogspot.com...Thanks for the photos cuz~





































I dont normally post big pictures, but this is an exception as the photos look so wonderful...that my car looks exceptional!!! Thanks again to cuz, Cypawl for the photos...cheers~

No comments: