Friday, October 30, 2009

Welcome To Brunei...

At the moment its 1.00am while im doing this post....

The reason being, I have just arrived home from the airport...No, I havent gone off to anywhere out of the country..but rather, my Singaporean Parents are here...If you are having questions, no, they are not my biological parents but I call them my Singaporean parents because when I was small, I followed Lady Rider to Singapore where she left me with her aunt, Nek Som, who at that time was dating this great guy whom we call, Tok Lan.

To keep a long story short, most of the time I was there, I was with Nek Som & her Boyfriend Tok Lan, whom is now her Husband..And enjoyed every moment I was there...And lastnyt at exactly 11.50pm they arrived in Brunei to attend to the Birthday of the Terunjing Termites Grandmother...Sharifah Maimunah...The founder of the Serikandi Restaurant...


Though there were about 6 of our Singaporean Uncles and Aunts that arrived..But I was just too ecstatic as its been more then two years since my Singaporean father came to Brunei, only his wife...

Here are the picture of them arriving at the airport just now.....cheers~




Tuk Lan & Nek Som, the Lovely Couple

No comments: