Friday, March 6, 2009

A horid day but a wonderful evening

The day was the 6th of March,

Waking up and feeling grodgy & unwell, then traffic on the highway, troubles & urgent matters in a few hours at work. What a day....then at 12, went for friday prayers whereby after that somehow everything slows down, things went smoothly at work...

At 5.30pm, I got myself ready with a few friends to go play badminton at bandar, where while on the way there, something caught my eye that i had to divert my route and have a trip around bandar. Though I have to say i didn't take much pictures but the trip was worth it....


Views of the sunsetting in Bandar and "Kampung Ayer",
our famous venice of the east.

































































































I have to say that although it is a beautiful sight to enjoy but it is also a worrying sight as in our region we are having high tide at the moment and at the look of it, if we have another heavy rainfall many will be...well you get what I mean..as even from where i was standing taking the pictures, the water was less than 0.5 meters till it reach the road level.

I went on to have a great excerise playing badminton & having a chill out session with my colleagues at Tamu Selera in Bandar where we indulged ourselves in seafood platter..

Cheers...

No comments: