Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Dream Car

I know that most people have always dreamt of owning their dream car, for example: King Joe's dream car is a Honda S2000 which of whom we, the terunjing termites, hope he will get it soon one way or another.

































Well for myself, I have a few dream cars which my favourite would be from the same company producing King Joe's S2000, where by it is Honda's top of the range sports car known by many, the legendary NSX







Being a car which is lightly built with a carbon fibre body, a Mid ranged drive terrain,with a 3.2 litre engine & 6 speed manual transmission providing 270 Horse power, it really is one of sexiest cars around.





However, I have to say my other dream car is a huge 4x4, some call it like a truck, and is made by the competitors of Honda, whom are have a good reputation that is the same as honda does, Reliability! I have to say also that this dream car of mine, I have actually gotten to drive with it on roads & off the roads, as I actually have purchased the said car.It is the Toyota Hilux Vigo, 3.0cc, diesel engine with intercooler turbo, bed liner & roll bar.

















































My hilux though its been with me roughly about 5 months+ only, but it has gone to Temburong once & more than 5 times to Kuala Belait and a few times to Tutong convoying with Harley Davidsons. Nicknamed the hardworker, my hilux has given me a few surprises with being able to go 4x4, bringing a hundred boxes of mandarin oranges, bringing a Yamaha RD125 (Motorcycle) and is bringing anytype of things without any problem.


















I have also added a few modifications to my hilux though it still looks original, as the modifications are rarely seen during the day time. Other then one, since this car of mine is an unofficial back up car for Harley Davidson Brunei Chapter well mostly for our parents, when there out riding so I have installed a sticker to help show that I am convoying with Harley Davidson Motorcycles.




Just an example, this picture was taken while we were on the way to Temburong, my Hilux was the back up car for Harley Davidsons from BSB to Temburong & Back.







The other additions to my car have been changing the yellow head lamp lights to white and also the installation of Blue L.E.D. light under the car.















































Hm...it looks good, but I might also add a few more features, hope you guys will give me a few suggestions...Cheers..

No comments: